In the meanwhile I was able to gather some photos and make copies. Eventually I want to make a memory book for both of them. Here are just a few: Enjoy!!!

We used to have picnics in the awesome screened in porch out back. I have so many good memories of good food and good company. This is from 1987 when I was just a tot of 2 years.
Great Grandpa Bonnell, Grandma's daddy dearest. Grandma and her sister (my dearest Aunt Georgia) faithfully for 21 years took him to one their houses each night for dinner. Afterwards when he went to the nursing home for his last years they visited him every day without fail.
One of the fondest memories I have is the walks we took with Grandma and Grandpa. Grandpa used to throw quarters on the ground in front of us so we would find them. It was so exciting.
Volleyball 2003, Grandma and Grandpa came to see me and Melissa play a tournament up in Illinois. They traveled several hours and stayed overnight. It was a special time and I'm so glad they took the time to see us play.










2 comments:
this made me cry!
love the picture of the fishing outfit and the pic of your gpa from the war.
can't wait to see you tonight
I LOVE these. Grandpa was so handsome. And Grandma was so beautiful. They were two of the classiest people.
Post a Comment