It is so odd to have my grandparent's furniture. The kitchen table that I grew up eating breakfast and lunches as a little girl. It has a drawer underneath that we thought was extra special and we would always look for scraps of paper to doodle on. I especially love the orange set of chairs, very 60's themed, but very odd to sit in not in their house. And I got this cute love seat. So surreal last night as I sat at the table to write, sitting in their chair. Its just stuff, but hold so many memories.
Well, I'm off for a week at the beach with my favorite little boys. Lately blogging therapy has little effect on me, so I am giving this a rest for awhile. Most of what I put on here people already know, but it also gives a false sense of being known. And as I go forward, the last thing I need is a false sense of being known.

2 comments:
I hope you don't stop blogging since you don't facebook anymore either. It helps me keep up with you a little.
Oh, and I never realized this, but they only bought that love seat like six or seven years ago. For some reason I thought it had always been there but in one of his journals he mentions buying it. Just an interesting tid bit of history.
Post a Comment