I am a terrible blogger, but oh well. No one is perfect or has it all together.
Excited for fall!!! Football season, pumpkins, cooler weather, no need for AC, maybe the leaves will change (but probably not). And I'm taking 2 trips to the east coast Virginia and DC area!!! Seeing my one of my best friends, Pamela, before she leaves for Africa. Looking forward to a 5 day trip up there. And then to Washington DC in October with my mom, bro, sister, and a friend. It will be epic. I will be able to see my friend, Rachel, who lives right outside DC. I really can't wait to go to Easter Market and eat some bluebuck pancakes. Can't wait.
And I am in a wedding at the end of September for a good childhood friend. Can't wait! It will be awesome!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment