 |
| Half of the time we were put out on the pier because we ordered a la carte instead of buffet. Well, we weren't entirely alone because we had a rat with us |
 |
| Floating in the ocean, in my happy place |
 |
| Motorcycle ride into town...scary and exhilarating all at the same time. I kept thinking, if we crash, I will die here in Africa. But that didn't happen |
 |
| I thought this was hilarious to put on the bottle |
 |
| Some of the fake shells I brought home with me |
 |
| The kids mobbed me one day trying to braid my hair. They would talk to me as if I understood |
 |
| The little boy on the far left was my favorite |
 |
| First goodbye at the resort |
 |
| Second goodbye when my plane was delayed in Zanzibar |
 |
| Last goodbye after we ran into each other in Nairobi |
|
Finally back from Zanzibar, what a long trip there and back. It was amazing, such a good time away from life for awhile. I'm glad to be back in America, except that Pamela is in Africa still. Such a sweet friend. I have done things I never thought I would do like flying around the world by myself, swimming with wild dolphins, scuba diving in an awesome coral reef, and a scary/exhilarating motorcycle ride.
Such a good time to be away. I can't wait to plan my next big trip: India
1 comment:
I can't tell you how A.MAZ.ING you are!!!!!! The fact that you came to see me blows me away and will be a memory I cherish forever and ever. Miss you tons and can't wait to see you in December BFF:)
Post a Comment