Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sisters


My dad came down to ref a volleyball tournament at UCF, so Natalie came down with him. They both spent the night Friday and last night, but Dad was gone all day yesterday.

So, me and Nat did "Allison/Natalie" things. (I thought this picture helped explain "Allison/Natalie") We went to the Farmer's Market in Winter Park, only to find out it was really an art festival happening that weekend. We were a little disappointed, but got to look at some weird, cool art. We also got to look at different shops along Park Ave. Then we went to Whole Foods Market. I had never been there, but if it was closer to my house and I had more money, I would frequent it more often. It was kind of small and crowded. I bought some soy milk and 1.5 lb of organic coffee that was cheaper than Starbucks!
After stopping in to see our dad, we came home and bummed around, reading and then watching some movies that reminded us of high school: Lord of the Rings, Star Wars III, and Batman Begins. We didn't watch all of LOTR of course, only the parts we liked.
School begins tomorrow. I have to put together a project that I didn't get a chance over Spring Break because I had not powerpoint access. 6 weeks left...

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Hey I wanna go to the Farmer's Market this weekend. Wanna come?

Anonymous said...

This is entitled "Sisters," but two important sisters are not mentioned.