Monday, August 23, 2010

Exhausted....
I have pictures to prove it, but not up yet due to no internet on my own computer. Stupid Mac. That's the only time you'll hear me say that.
I got to meet my new little friend, Knox Matthew, born on this past Wednesday. What a sweetie and so much hair! We hit it off right away.
Wedding at the beach was soooo great. So much fun to hang with the bridal party and just have fun and celebrate. Back yesterday about 4PM, and I went to sleep until 6 AM this morning.
Now, on to moving today, with help from 2 awesome friends, who could ask for more?
Pics to come.

2 comments:

Li said...

Where are you moving? Sorry I'm no help whatsoever... I'm sending nice happy moving thoughts your way!!

kelly said...

too tired to make a coherent comment :) talk to you soon.