Sunday, August 8, 2010

Picture Time

I wish I were better at posting pics. Here are some from the past month:

Dog days of summer. I love this picture, but I forget how hot it was that day. Sooo hot.

Sister trip to Ted Drewes, yummy custard in St. Louis. Would love to have that every day!

Natalie and I rented a 2010 Volkswagon Beetle. Here we are all crammed into the car going to town to get Redbox. 20 minutes just for a movie and a Starbucks drink
...good times
Bowling night for Alex's last hurrah in Orlando. We wore some awesome socks.

Old Roomies, how I miss you!

I love my Vechik sisters. I was so blessed to live with them for 3 months. I love how uniquely different and the same these girlies are. So good to me and good for my heart. I love them both. Sad that Kristi is moving away. Glad Katie will be here for the next year!!
Kristi and I have been friends for 3 years. We had an epic year living together, hardly knowing each other. Why we didn't continue living together the last year, who knows? I love this girl! This pic totally epitomizes our relationship. Crazy.

Lucy and Mr. Tumnus

Katie's Bridal Shower

I love these girls. Who wouldn't?

No comments: