Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Compound

I moved! For the 5th time in 5 years, but the 2nd time in 7 months. A bit ridic, yes, but very necessary. To a better situation for me mentally, emotionally, spiritually. I am living with a young family with 2 little kiddos, 5 and 19 months and one on the way. As well as with another roommate who is also a nurse: similar hours!! (yay!) A sudden move, because I wasn't planning on it until 2 weeks ago. The last 3 weeks have gone by in one big haze, its amazing I'm still with it.

I moved in record time: 2.5 hours from picking up the truck to dropping it off again. It helped that I never fully unpacked in the other house. I loved that little house, but it wasn't good to stay. Not a good situation. A loving friend helped me pack up and move, all the while her 18 month old son strapped to her back. Now if that isn't a friend...so thankful for her!

Thankful to be in a new situation, hopefully for a good year or more.

I also went to the Avett Brothers concert! It was SO good!! Pictures to come, when I steal them from Kelly & Ande. It was so great to go and get away and concert it up. I love me a good concert and I love me a good concert shirt!!! So, I got 2!

No comments: