Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Final

I am heading out soon to take my first and last final for school. It is the end! I am a bit over studying for this test, since we have been over the material at least 3 times before this semester.
I picked up my graduation regalia from the campus yesterday.

I went to RUF Golden Frogs party on Saturday night and had a good time of remembering the year gone by and God's faithfulness in the mess. Sadly, when it is all said and done I have some regrets over being caught up in school to have been involved in RUF as I should have been.

Here is a picture of me and some of my roommates for next year! They are all huge blessings in my life and I am so glad to be able to live with them and get to know them so much better next year!

2 comments:

Li said...

Alli, Alli, Alli! How did I not even know you had a blogger account?! Thanks for the comment! Looking forward to graduation? Miss you!

Pamela said...

You are cute girls!