Monday, April 7, 2008

Sleep

Its not a good idea to drink decaf coffee when you drink 2 cups or more of regular coffee a day. I had a terrible day as a result. I fell asleep 20 thousand times in class. I came home and couldn't keep my eyes open, ended up passing out for a couple of hours. Got up to get some water, said "hi" to my roommate, and went back upstairs. I tried reading, but fell asleep for almost 3 more hours. I didn't even hear my roommate go running, shower, and clunk around the upstairs. Tomorrow I will at least go steal some coffee from Publix.
Its hot, its spring, its humid, its miserable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Face it, we have an addiction, and it is not the worst thing in the world. From personal experience I know that decaf is not a good enough substitute.