Friday, April 25, 2008

Live your life, we'll clean it up!


For the past year and a half I have had a job cleaning houses. I've sweated over 2,000 toilets, scrubbed out 3,000 showers, dusted numerous shelves with knick knacks that threaten to fall over if not careful, mopped wood, lanoleum, tiles, and scrubbed down 2,035 kitchens.
Sarah and I cleaned together today and we both realized how good of a job we have had! I'm thankful for our boss, one of the kindest of people I have ever met! I would never want to clean as a permanent job, but I will miss it when I have my real job in June!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hooray for a fabulous job! I love the picture. yes, that's us. ;-)

kelly said...

I just found your blog!!!!! hooray!! thank you so much for cleaning for me today. You did a FABULOUS job!!!! So appreciated...