It is so HOT in our house! Darn saving money techniques...
There is a wonderful thunderstorm outside.
The Office is on tonight.
The past few days I have been DVR-ing my favorite morning show, Fox and Friends, and watching it when I get home from work. What's wrong with that??
I am full time status now as an RN. No more GRN (grad nurse). I changed my badge today, so no one asks me what a gradute nurse resident is. I'm past my 90 probabtion which means: shift differentials of 1.5 hours every day I work, weekend differentials, overtime (hooray!), and full responsibility on my license. The last is a bit of a burden to think about. I have been anxious about my next step of where to work, but have prayed about it. Don't know where I'll go, but my good mom nurse in PACU has said she would help me review as needed and help me find a decent floor to work on. And she'll do it, she helped me get my job I have now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Congratulations! How are you? I miss you! We need to talk sometime.
Yay!! Our electricity went out for a couple hours the other night and it was HOT!! That is one thing I refuse to scrimp on...I sweat through my clothes at night with the air set at 70!!! Yikes!
No wonder I am so cold at your house! Always under the blanket!
So are you going to try to work on a med/surg floor or something? That would be good experience. I think I want to do that for a few years after I graduate to get some experience.
I'm in the library and a girl just turned around and gave me a dirty look for typing. Thought you'd like to hear that.
Completely understandable. you've got a lot to do and you're tired. Get some sleep, okay? Miss you!
yay fox and friends!
Post a Comment