The life of a Bear
Fun pictures!
I think you should have carved one of those pumpkins to be Racetrack smoking a cigar. That would have been way cooler.
I LOVE the pictures!!
First off, love the pictures!Next, who's the 'other side'? I was a little confused. I guess I haven't really heard outright political plugs before in church. They tend to insinuate, but never actually say anything...
good pictures! it looks like you guys had a fun time.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Fun pictures!
I think you should have carved one of those pumpkins to be Racetrack smoking a cigar. That would have been way cooler.
I LOVE the pictures!!
First off, love the pictures!
Next, who's the 'other side'? I was a little confused. I guess I haven't really heard outright political plugs before in church. They tend to insinuate, but never actually say anything...
good pictures! it looks like you guys had a fun time.
Post a Comment