

I love this cool weather we are having! The AC is off, windows are open...it is so nice. 47 degrees this morning, and it will only warm up (sadly). I wish I lived some place where the weather transitioned through 4 seasons, instead of 2. Hmmm...maybe this indicates a need to move. I have been a bit restless regarding where I live recently. My job is holding me back, and maybe a fear of going some place where I don't know anyone.
I have the day off...so nice! Yesterday was the best day at work, probably because I knew I had today off! I wanted to be there, and I can't say that about every day.
I have the day off...so nice! Yesterday was the best day at work, probably because I knew I had today off! I wanted to be there, and I can't say that about every day.

4 comments:
Who is that hot girl in the second picture?
hooray for pumpkin patches and sister time!
Ya'll are cute.
looks like you guys had fun :)
Post a Comment