This week was one of the worst that I have had in awhile. It started out well with work on Monday. Tuesday, I found out my dear aunt had passed away from her battle with cancer. Christmas and family visits will never be the same without her bright, fun presence. I am comforted knowing she was sick and now she's with Jesus. I wish I could see a quick glimpse of her there and ask her how heaven is.
Tuesday and Wednesday were the worst work days so far. They were busy, crazy patients, patients needing pain medication but I was unable to get any doc authorization to give any....It was patient after patient after patient after patient. I got into a slight argument with a nurse (she was totally in the wrong) from the OR and that was a huge mess. And I felt pulled in a million different directions, I hardly sat down all those 2 days. But then we had yesterday, and I had 3 patients the entire day. What a nice day!!
To end the week, I voted! That was an adventure, it was a mad house. I felt as if people were looking over my shoulder the whole time as they bumped into me while I filled out my ballot. What if my hand slipped and I voted for the wrong person?? But, didn't happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment