Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll. I worked the morning of Thanksgiving. It was a really nice and quiet morning! The anesthesiologists came out and hung out with the few of us nurses. And the nice ones where working that day, which I appreciated. No jerks on Thanksgiving! I got off at 12, and I was able to make it to Thanksgiving meal on time!
It was a good day to hang out with the family and friends. There was a lot of laughing and hanging out and eating. We went on a walk, made an ice cream trip to WalMart, ice trip to church, made a fire, played name games, and watched Enchanted.
Friday morning we went shopping at the town center. We left at 3:45am, I waited in line at Target for 1 hour and 45 minutes to buy my mother a Dyson vacuum cleaner. I also acquired new running shoes and a BPA free water bottle. We ended the morning with breakfast at Cracker Barrel! I vacuumed the house for my parents, which was so much fun. I love Dysons!! We ended the day by decorating the Christmas tree! I drove back late last night because I was on call, only to not be called in. If I had stayed in J-ville, I would definately have been called in. Because I came back, I have not been called in.
Here are some pictures I stole from the RUF Thanksgiving party. Thanks, Ande!!



1 comment:
I just wanted to tell you that your purse makes you look like you don't have a lot of money.
And we had a fun day!!! :) I will laugh at a lot of those memories for a long time to come. And thanks for bringing me Twilight :)
Post a Comment