Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Sunday, everyone! I veg in front of my tv and enjoy a glass of wine, while cheering on my Jaguars!! What a sad, little Sunday afternoon!

4 days off in a row this weekend! I hardly know what to do with myself. I have wandered around Target, cleaned the house, slept, watched some boob tube, hung out a bit, played with a cute baby boy, and twiddled my thumbs. At least today I had church and tonight Financial Peace. I was asked what the hardest thing about graduating is. My answer: lack of social life and loneliness, which can always be brought back to being single!! (Ok, well I bring it back to that, that is really not the cause...) You have to go out and be social, but I would rather sit at home on a Friday night and dye my hair then go out. Which is exactly what I did this past Friday! So now my hair is all one color, which is nice!

Christmas is in the air...sort of. We have not even come to Thanksgiving, but that is quickly coming upon us! Starbucks has their Christmas cups, Wal Mart is decked in holiday festiveness and plays only Christmas music (I do enjoy hearing Manheim and Charlie Brown Christmas from overhead while shopping!), the adds are filled with Christmas decorations, trees, lights, ect. I enjoyed walking around Target looking at the Christmas section, possibly one of my favorite things to do. It looks like it is time to pull out the Christmas albums....I love this season!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I wish my life was so slow I didn't know what to do with myself! :) But someday that will be the case. As for now, it's busy busy busy! THe next month is going to be CRAZY and I'm scared to DEATH

Sarah said...

Yeah for Christmas... my family is excited that you are coming to visit us.

Are you going home for Thanksgiving - I forget. Turns out I will be in Orange Park after all!My dad found a cheap plane ticket.