Friday, November 21, 2008

Here are my purchases yesterday at the scrub shop! I got another top, but I couldn't find the picture. Maybe I should take up modeling! I want to wear my Christmas tops now, but was told I have to wait until after Thanksgiving!! And yes I bought my white dork nurse shoes. Once upon a time I remember talking with a police man at the Super Bowl. He said nurses were sexy, except for the white clog shoes. For some reason that sticks in my mind as I put them on this morning. So, here goes to my sexy white shoes!






5 comments:

Natalie said...

Nice shoes. Whatever, if they're comfortable and keep your feet from hurting then wear them! My shoes for clinical are pretty nerdy too.

kelly said...

you can make those shoes look good :) what kind of perv cop said that? how old were you???

like your top!

Pamela said...

Haha, that's funny. Well at least the cop said everything else about nurses was sexy. I guess as long as you are 99%sexy just -1% for the shoes then you are good to go! Oh and the scrubs are cute (I want to have a job so I can wear cute scrubs just like you :)).

Sarah said...

I love your scrubs. I always love the cool scrubs nurses get to wear. They kind of remind me of all of Ben's cool shorts my mom used to make. ;-)

Allison said...

Kelly, I was 18 when he told me that, quite the perv. And a cop, go figure.
Sarah, yes they are like the shorts your mom used to make. Except, much cuter than boy shorts!
Pammy, you probably could have worn scrubs of sorts if you were a child life specialist.
Nat, they look good and nerdy on me, but they feel good too!