Well, here we are, America. You got what you wanted and you successfully elected the most liberal senator for president, third most liberal as veep. Drink it down, strap yourself in, it will be quite a different ride for the next 4 years.
I am glad the election is over. Not happy with results, but will back Obama as leader of our country. I respect the office, I respect the job of leading the country. I choose not to be thrown into a group of idiots who bash their president just because they don't agree with his party/policies.
Victory!! Amendment 2 was passed in Florida. The state Constitution will now state marriage is one man and one woman.
Don't know what was up with this week, but it has been hell at work. We are short staffed, slammed with patients, pressured by OR/docs/anesthesiologists...etc. I had 4 patients yesterday who all had surgery within the same hour...that is a LOT of work to do! But, a lot of firsts for the weeks. One of them being hanging blood products on my own. Not too bad, but a little scary r/t all the wrongs that could happen! The other firsts probably not fit for the non-nurse crowd out there!! I'm at the bottom of the food chain at the hospital, but if I was paid any less I wouldn't do this job. If we go to socialized medicine: peace out, nursing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Amen Sister!
I'm liking your little nursing lingo with the r/t you've got going on. And what other firsts did you have this week? I had two big code browns this week, nothing is grosser than that (except mucus).
Post a Comment