Sunday, November 23, 2008

I need to take of 26.32 hours off before 12/20. I am thinking of staying up really late tonight, only to call in tomorrow just because I could. There would be some "legit" reason.
I went to the Thanksgiving service today at church. Pretty awesome to hear people's stories of God's goodness and providence over the year. If I had the courage to stand up and talk, here's what I would have said:

1. Graduation: I made it...from nursing school none the less!
2. Licensing: I sat and passed the NCLEX-RN first time around!
3. Job: I had one before I graduated, didn't know I was interviewing at the time, they hired me, and they took a risk in getting a new grad.
4. Future job: Already I am looking towards getting a different job in a higher skilled floor. I know God will open up the right door for where I am supposed to go. Already he has opened up, or presented me an opportunity for 2 years in advance;

1 comment:

Sarah said...

so good to be reminded of God's faithfulness... thanks for sharing.
see you in a few days! sounds weird to say but I'm so excited.