Saturday, May 16, 2009

To exercise or to sleep?  This is the question.  Instead I blog.  This week was full of hectic-ness at work.  I come home every night exhausted.  Not to mention I have started doing P90X at home to change up my workout routine.  Once I'm done with that I'm pretty much spent for the day.  I go to bed and do it all over again.  Only to come to the weekend to find myself with nothing of much to do and nobody to go to the beach with today.  Beach day is pending for tomorrow with a friend.

I have applied to a new position at work in ICU.  It scares the heck out of me to transition and apply for this position.  It really does.  Do I remember enough, am I smart enough?  Can I think on my feet and be practical in the clinical setting with high acuity patient care?  Will I be well supported?  But still exciting more is moving on and getting towards my goal of being a critical care nurse.  I will be set in my career because the possibilities are endless with critical care.  There is a great window of opportunity.

And so now I go to work out.  Budgeting is in the mix for the afternoon, as is a trip to Target.  Love that store!    

6 comments:

Fitz said...

soo...what did you buy me at Target??

Natalie said...

Sleep. Definitely sleep.

Allison said...

I didn't go! I slept!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

beach! I want to go to the beach. next weekend? or the weekend after? or the weekend after?

When do you usually get off work? We could go for an evening. Or do you do those 12 hour shifts?

Sarah said...

Let's go to the beach next weekend when I'm in town!