Sarah has been here for a day, it is been so good hanging out. I work only 3 days this week before I go home for a 4 day weekend for sister's high school graduation. Some aunts, cousins, and grandparents will be coming, which is fun. Hardly anyone visits us, so its nice to have people come.
Monday, May 25, 2009
I love the rain, but not when I want a sunny day at the beach. Yesterday, Sarah, Rachel, and I made a trip to the beach in a torrential downpour. We knew it wouldn't be rainy at the beach, but it wasn't sunny either. It was better than sitting at home on the couch. It was great fun to be with friends talking, laughing, sharing with each other. Afterwards I hosted a chicken fajita dinner with cappucino chocolate brownies! It was so much fun having friends over!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
yay brownies and ice cream.
Post a Comment