Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Well, its official. I transfer to a new job in October to Multisystem ICU. Exciting, scary all at the same time. It will be crazy. It is time for a change, I am getting rather dull on the job here and getting a little stupid at the same time. My training starts October 19 for 2 weeks of class time or so, 14 weeks of clinical training.

I had a 4 day weekend with family for Hannah's graduation. It was great to sleep in every day and spend time just mucking around with everyone. I wish we all lived closer to be able to hang out, have dinner together, go shopping, go to the beach. It was a good weekend.

2 comments:

Li said...

Congratulations on the transfer!

Sarah said...

Somehow I have trouble imagining you as "dull" and "stupid" at your current job, but I am super excited that you're going to get to move into a slightly different environment, one that offers new challenges and opportunities and ways for you to help people. You're so good at that.