My week in review in pictures. I know, thats pretty amazing!
Monday started with a Disney day with these girlies: Lauren, Catherine, and Anne Marie (from Covenant, on spring break with Catherine). I have to say it was one of the funner Disney trips I have had in awhile because it was with new people. I love going to Disney with different people! If you ever want to go, I am so game and will drop most anything to do it.

Everyone who knows me knows of my deep love for Michael Buble. I have been a fan for a little over 6 years, yes long before he was mainstream and cool. I went to my first concert 2 years ago and went this week, his opening show actually! I am so excited for July when we go again and have FLOOR seats!! My sisters and I had a great time and we came away with our awesome shirts.
Please, he is so great!
The day after Natalie and I braved Disney in the rain. Its not so bad when you have a good poncho. I started the day with a mildewy CHILDREN's poncho and was utterly soaked waist down. I didn't know it was a child's size until the rain was coming down and I put it on. Epic Fail! Too bad we have no pics, we both were so irked at the rain. But we experienced the Toy Story ride in Hollywood Studios and the meandered around Magic Kingdom for a few hours. Had some impulse buys like a cute Mickey hoodie because we both were freezing. I came away with a new poncho and a new mug, plus some fudge. Mmmm!
Saturday I completed my 4th River Run and came in at 1:35, number 6135. Thats 10 minutes faster than last year, 10 minutes slower than my first year. It was so much fun! I know, running fun? Races are really fun, especially when you have people to run with. I ran with these girls for most of it. My brother ran the one mile, or rather he sprinted the 1/2 mile and then walked the 2nd half crying the whole way. Should've listened to the big sis who ran an extra mile for him.

We look so rough, but thats 9.3 miles on our faces.
Best week in a long time. Lots of things to do and enjoy!
1 comment:
It was a pretty good week wasn't it? Except the part where I worked three days in a row, but still a good week. Michael was definitely the highlight! I can't wait to go back! He is the best!!
Post a Comment