Thursday, March 18, 2010


My BFFFFF, Sarah, visited on Spring Break this weekend!!! FUN! She stayed with me for 4 nights, 2 of which I was working and hardly saw her. Tuesday we went to Lake Eola and had a little lunch with many birds wandering around. I had my camera, but didn't take any pics. Afterwards we made the trek to the piercing/tattoo parlour. Yes, look closely, I have added a new jewelry and I love it!! I researched on my floor for the past 4 weeks, and saw several nurses who had various piercings, all of which had no comment from managment. So I did it! That night we had a lovely dinner with Ande, Kelly, Owen, and Scout!




Highlights: smoking cigars on the back porch, downtown Publix adventure (downtown adventure in itself!), hand holding during the piercing, the great music swap (thanks!! and you won't be disappointed), and conversations reminding me my worries and problems are legit and matter as do I. Thanks BFF!! We had our 17 or 18 year BFF anniversary this year too, didn't we? Or maybe its 16? I can't remember, I just try and gauge it off our sisters age minus a year or so. Long time!

2 comments:

kelly said...

love the nose piercing. and thanks for having dinner with us! good to see you and catch up!

Catherine said...

Allison, I have read some of your blog and now I am leaving a comment. I chose to comment on this one because I like your nose, the piercing in it, even though John doesn't. I like that you and Sarah are friends and that Hanney, Bethy, and I are friends too!