Sunday, September 12, 2010


My newest sweet friend, Knox. Babies are the best ever, what a way to enter the world, huh? Nothing like a snuggle session with a little warm snuggle of baby.


RED
Day at the beach, good times with friends, relaxation, forgetting the world, playing in the ocean and pool, hearing the crashing waves. I love the beach. I'm a beach girl, nothing like it. However could I live without close access to the beach? We'll see one day, we'll see.

Just a snapshot stolen from the Rachel Burns. Sorry, Rach. This is the dress from the wedding. We took pics and sent them to each other to show what the dress looked like. Apparently we didn't like them that much at first. Her post is more clever and orginal and the pic is bigger.

1 comment:

kelly said...

he is sooo snuggly! come snuggle him whenever you want, open invite. :)