I ran in 2:02. Grrrr...barely over 2 hours. My goal was under 2 hours, but that will be for next time!! Milvia and I ran for 9 miles, then I split off. She came in about half a mile behind me, 6 min after I did. I fell on mile 11 on the brick road. I called it too. Thank goodness for pants because there would have been blood. Now I have a great bruised knee with road rash. Awesome.
I cleaned my room today. I have lived in my house since August, but never really unpacked. Here's what is has looked like since I moved in. But this is the worst is has ever looked . I haven't unpacked from Washington DC trip and Thanksgiving last weekend.
Please pray for my Grandpa. His health has been on the decline as of late and he has been hospitalized for over a week now. I love this guy. He is my PawPaw Bear. My Grandma is so strong. Just keep them in your prayers.

3 comments:
congrats on the race!! good thing you were wearing pants for other reasons than blood...probably would have been disqualified for running in your undies :)
thumbs up on the room and the 1/2 marathon. Which was more difficult to overcome?
Hahahh, Rachel. Thats not nice. I think my room tho!
Post a Comment