Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Thanksgiving weekend was quite uneventful. I had a great day at work, going from 5 to 2 patients most of the day. Fantastic. Stick your head in, pass meds, walk your patients, get to talk to them more. Great!! And still time to hang out at the nurse's station. Unlike the movies and tv shows...nurses do NOT hang out at the nurse's station!! At least this one doesn't.

Arrived at home home late Thursday night, went to bed for 2 hours, then back up for Black Friday shopping!! I was orginally going for a tv, but when we got to Target the line was waaaay long. My hopes of nabbing one was gone. Oh well. It was a crazy house! We were mulling along when I noticed an unattended shopping cart all alone in an aisle with my tv in it. I watched it for a few minutes, no one came back, so I took it. And now I have my new tv! Yay! After a fun yummy breakast with friends at Cracker Barrel, I crashed for a few hours. Spent the afternoon and evening with Sarah and her family after we visited my old RUF minister/now friend and his family. Good day!

Saw Harry Potter again, still good!! Still cried, yes, still cried. Its always good to cry, especially when I can't cry very much to begin with. I'm not a crier, but I wish I was.

Things in December that I'm looking forward to (DECEMBER??? What?)
-all weekends off (yay!)
-family trip to St Louis
-Pamela coming next weekend (and I'm not working, so happy!)
-Christmas
-Cold weather....

No comments: