Thursday, December 29, 2011

Just got back from a quick whirlwind trip to see family up north. Sad that I missed most of Christmas with family, but enjoyed the time I was able to have off. It was just the right amount of time. Had a crazy trip back home which included almost missing a flight, running through 2 long terminals in Atlanta, and tripping and falling while running up an escalator. Got a nice bruise to show for it.

I've thought a lot about what I'd like to do for the year of 2012. One of the biggest things is going vegetarian/vegan. We shall see, it will be an adventure for sure. Oh that and using my Brazilian Butt Lift workout I bought for myself for Christmas. Here's to a new year!! Excited to have a fresh start.

1 comment:

Li said...

Yay for fresh starts!

Good luck going vegetarian! I've thought about it, but at this time it's not for me.