A few weeks ago I was able to spend 6 days in St Louis visiting my best friends: sister Melissa, and 20 year BFF Sarah. Melissa and I did a lot of NOTHING, laying around, watching a lot of Food Network and Mad Men. It was so nice to have someone to do nothing with, as I am usually doing nothing by myself. We saw plenty of family as well, nice and fun just to relax and see people. Sarah and I hung out, went to the Budweiser tour, walked in Forest Park, went on picnics, and visited a delicious Chocolate Bar!! Melissa and I joined Sarah and a few friends for a great concert by The Head and the Heart. It was...amazing.

Although this may be a morbid picture...its me and Grandma and Grandpa Bear on the mantle, one year later. We still have their ashes and are figuring out what to do with them as a family.

The Head and The Heart
In love...I want to marry the drummer, or the pianist, or the singer. I've always wanted to marry a band person, be on the road

Messing with the phone apps

Young Melissa and Allison
Old Melissa and Allison
We have turned out alright, despite our crazy circumstances and hurts. We are ok and in it together.

And finally, the free beer at the end of our tour. Unfortunately, this is one of the only pics I got with me and Sarah. But the some of the things together that I love in life: best friends and beer
1 comment:
precious little bear girl pics. :)
Post a Comment