Monday, April 9, 2012

I've been spending a lot of time with this little one


And these two as well

I love living with a family, the kids are some of the best therapy I could have. Good therapy for a lot of the shit that has gone on in the past few years. Most of my readers (as if I have "readers" hah), or I could say most of my friends know a little of my past history of pain and hurt. I have kept much secret and suffered a lot in silent shame and self destruction. I have swung between anorexia and bulimia for 8 years, mostly being on the bulimic side of things the majority of time. I have thought "I am the only one" and this has kept me silent for many years. I cannot say I am on the other side of an eating disorder, but I can say that I not longer am my eating disorder and I will not let it rule my life. There is too much at stake and it will kill me. I figure shedding light will chase out the secrets and lies. Darkness cannot live in light.

No comments: