Goodbye, Facebook, maybe not forever. I am very tired of spending time trolling around the Facebook world, I have decided to give it up for an indefinite amount of time. Out of habit I still want to check my phone every 5 seconds. If people really need me, they'll have to get a hold of me like a real person used to back in the day. Call, text,write a letter, email, or drop on by my house. It let an insecure girl feel more secure and comfortable through the computer. The convenience of Facebook fostered a false sense of community that I am more than happy to get rid of. I like belonging, but not to a virtual community. Face to face, heart to heart, that's what I want more of these days.
I don't want to stalk and I don't want to be stalked. If you're going to stalk, do it the old fashioned way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Lauren and I were world-class stalkers way before fb.
You guys were!!
Post a Comment