My old RUF minister yearbooked himself. This was the only one that seemed to fit, 1966. I'm pretty sure my mom had this same hair once.
Friday, August 29, 2008
I am visiting my family now, and enjoying a slower time with grandparents. Tonight we will have a family pizza dinner and Melissa is coming. Then I'm spending the weekend with her as well.
My old RUF minister yearbooked himself. This was the only one that seemed to fit, 1966. I'm pretty sure my mom had this same hair once.

My old RUF minister yearbooked himself. This was the only one that seemed to fit, 1966. I'm pretty sure my mom had this same hair once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hahaha! love it! You should totally fix your hair like that :) miss you.
I found your blog! I didn't know you were a blogger. Mine is http://comm48.wordpress.com/
mmm, nice Allison!
Oh, yeah. Well I rediscovered yours!
Um, that is a really creepy picture.
Haha!!! i think mine is the ugliest thing eva!!!
Post a Comment