Friday, August 8, 2008

I have no internet, hence the absence of posting. I do, however, have it at the hospital, hence this posting!
Work is crazy, I am ready to go home for the weekend. Thank goodness for Friday! My head is practically spinning on taking a full load of patients. My patience is going as well.
The new house is good. I miss my old roommies, but have had some good times with the new ones. We have cable now. The Olympics are on tonight, hooray!
Alright, weekend couldn't come sooner!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I always think of your family at the start of the olympics. So many memories of watching opening ceremonies sprawled out on your living room floor! Good times.

Allison said...

Yes, I think we planned a sleep over at every Olympic opening! I can't forget our big bowls of ice cream as we wanted to watch every single second of the ceremony!! Olympic time is the best time!

Pamela said...

Allison! I love the olympics. I will not leave the TV now that they are on :) and the opening was incredible! Still no internet?!