Thursday, December 11, 2008

I've been going the past 8 days with work! Today is my last day for the weekend, and I am ready to take a few days off. I'm praying that I get through today without a hitch. Lately it seems to be so busy and I am feeling a glimpse of what it is to be a floor nurse.

I'm currently reading Philip Yancey's book, What's so Amazing About Grace?. It is very good. Grace is something I don't think I understand in full.

Andrew Peterson Christmas Concert is this weekend and I can't wait to go to it! 2 years ago he came to church, but I had to be with my family for Christmas. This time I am not going home for Christmas yet, so I can enjoy this!! Its been 4 years since I've been.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I am going to the Andrew Peterson concert too! Hopefully with my Saudi friend. Can't wait to see you!

Sarah said...

Enjoy the concert tonight! I can't wait to see it in two days when he's in B'ham.

Haven't read Yancy's book but I've heard great things about it. I'd love to hear more about what it's making you think about. Looking forward to catching up at Christmas.