Thursday, April 9, 2009

After 9 days of housesitting....I AM HOME!! I'm a little happy about that, can you tell?  I missed my bed.  Didn't miss getting up so early.  Missed my gym.  Didn't miss going as much.  And I won't miss the little dog!  I have figured out, I am not a little dog person!!!  And I am not a stupid dog person.  I hate stupid dogs.  

The week has progressively gone better.  A couple of nights I woke up at least 5 times a night for a little bit after getting back this past weekend.  I didn't let my mind wander as much and dwell on sad thoughts.

Thankful for a 4 day weekend....I am drained today.

2 comments:

Miranda Kearley said...

I miss you and want to hang out with you! ASAP! Let's PARTY at the Johnsons :-)

Allison said...

Ah, do you have a bloggg?? Why is your name up here??