It is as hot as you know what up here in my house. Our AC is broken in a way that it will only make cold air at night, and can't compete with the intense heat of the day. And its only April. Hopefully this will be over soon, but for now, we sweat it out or hang out downstairs. It has been great...I am an AC girl. All about it!! I like it cool in my house, must have it blowing in my face when I'm in my car. No windows, unless its a nice cool day. I have tomorrow off, so I will be hanging out in my hot house.
I would like to buy a bike, but a car is a necessary evil to buy first. I do not like the idea of dishing over a lot of money, but it will be a good investment. And if plan goes as scheduled, will be no loan to pay for it. Done with that mess. Went bike riding 2 times this week. Makes me feel like a little kid again! It was hot in the sun, and we know what that means. 234,030 new freckles are on my arms now.
Good weekend with my sister and 2 parties to attend. A fabulous birthday bash for one of my favorite one year olds, and a wedding shower for my favorite engaged friend!! Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Heat settled in this past week and we turned the AC on for the first time just to find out it wasn't working... So, I feel your pain. The repair-man came today -thanks goodness. Hope yours is fixed soon!
I like reading your posts, its like i'm living a bear's life!!
I want to buy a bike now too.
Wow. Sucks to be without air. :( I can't believe it's already warm enough for it to be in use. We have just recently turned off the heat, and still keep it on at night.
Good luck with the car shopping. Sounds like it's the best time to buy, what with GM discontinuing Pontiac and closing some of their dealerships.
Post a Comment