My friend, Kelly, has introduced me to the wonderful world of couponing!! I have always loved coupons, but love them even more so!! I saved $10 yesterday on things I would normally buy. Today I had a buy 2 get one free for Crystal Lite. The store had a buy one get one free. So, I bought one and ended up getting 3 free!! I love coupons! Sometimes they get me to buy things I don't usually buy, but not often!!
I'm sure many have heard of the British sensation, Susan Boyle! If you haven't, please go watch it!! It will warm your heart!
Work has been going well, but leaving me so tired. I haven't been to the gym in 2 weeks. I need a gym buddy, someone who will call me and make me go!!
On to my Sunday paper filled with coupons!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment