Here is the reenactment of the first pic from my last post, about 18 years later. Blowing out the candles, together once again. I went home and celebrated Natalie's birthday by going out to dinner, then cake with the family. Natalie and I ended it with Twilight Scene It and Harry Potter Spells on our iPhones. Then we watched Harry Potter when we got up in the morning We are so grown up. It was a great night and a great little trip home. I hope I never grow up.Saturday, June 19, 2010
Here is the reenactment of the first pic from my last post, about 18 years later. Blowing out the candles, together once again. I went home and celebrated Natalie's birthday by going out to dinner, then cake with the family. Natalie and I ended it with Twilight Scene It and Harry Potter Spells on our iPhones. Then we watched Harry Potter when we got up in the morning We are so grown up. It was a great night and a great little trip home. I hope I never grow up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hahaha, I like the recreation of the moment. :) Happy Birthday to you!
Post a Comment