Under the guise of "roommate pictures" I was a co-conspirator for my roommate, Katie's, engagement! The goal: get Katie to Leu Gardens without any idea of her fiance waiting for her. We walked around the gardens, "waiting" for my friend to be there to take our pictures. She fell for it, hook, line, and sinker. Total surprise, totally worth it. Glad to be there to witness the event! We took her to the beautiful Rose Garden, where Josh waited and took it from there!
Photo op, wasting time before meandering to the Rose Garden.
Watching the event. I felt like I shouldn't be watching, but we did, camera snapping away.

Josh and Katie
The end result...eternal jealousy until our time comes
It had to be one of the hottest, most humid days of the year. At least our pictures don't show how melted we all were by the end of the morning! Hoorah! Looking forward to the wedding in August!

2 comments:
fun! and I love that dress on you.
hooray for us!
K
Post a Comment