Saturday, October 2, 2010

I love bluegrass music...Pandora Nickel Creek and Chris Thile stations. They have played nonstop on my computer over the past 2 weeks. Love it... Seems so fitting for the fall.

Happy October! I can't believe its October!!! This month I am going to Washington D.C.! I'm so excited. I have never been to the city, so I am looking forward to exploring with my sister, Natalie. I am also looking forward to seeing my sweet sisters, Alex and Pamela! I love those gals so much!!!

As I sit on my couch I can see across the street to the little family that lives there. They have two very cute little girls. Looks like there was a sleepover last night because Mom and Dad are picking up friends. Ah, the days of sleepovers. I loved the anticipation that maybe this Friday, I could spend the night at friends or I could ask to have my friend spend the night. And I still have sleepovers.

Breakfast this morning with an old roomie, Kristina. We ate at a local cafe....yum so good!! We plan on being regulars so one day they will know us by name and get our drinks and food ready when we walk in. Disney today with Ashley and Jon! Can't wait, it will be a good one!

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Love you! Can't wait to see ya :)