Thursday, October 14, 2010

A cry of unbelief

Oh Life. I try and figure you out, think I've pinned you down, then you turn on me again. I am again resigned to the fact that I will never figure it out, as much as I might try. Once I resign to the fact this is how it is, I become discontent and start all over again. Especially when I wish my life was quite different than it is now. I see my life as a black and white photo. My friends who have families, husbands, children, jobs they love...they live in color. For now I live in my black and white.

Will one day I look back and see this time was that of vivid color? Is God able to redeem all things? I don't believe it, every day I doubt it. Every day I borrow the faith, optimism, belief of those around me. Until mine comes back, Lord, help my unbelief.

2 comments:

kelly said...

so thankful for you, your friendship, and your honest heart. love you, friend.

Rachel said...

at least if it's black and white you have that hott ikdea dresser to look at.

hang in there kiddo.