Saturday, October 9, 2010

My cousins, aunt, and uncle came into town this week, so I got to spend several evenings with them. So good to see family here.


Caleb and I took a lot of silly pics trying to get just the right one

He's totally excited by it all

My Uncle Bill was sick, or Bill was ill. So I was his stand in for several dinners with my Aunt Susan. Seriously, I love this woman!! She's my mom's oldest sister, an awesome lady!

One night I carved pumpkins with Katie. October 7 was a day of firsts. First time Katie had carved pumpkins (gasp!) and the first time she officially became Mrs. Yates. Here's how we spent the evening:


I love when your married friends still hang out with you. My worst fear is that I'll get married and I'll get lame and not hang out with people. In my attempt to combat that, I just make my married friends hang out with me regardless. Not that I have too many.

Lovin' this fall weather and all it brings!! Crunchy leaves and acorns, cooler weather, windows open, pumpkins, squash, fall decorations, the anticipation of the holidays that are to come. I love the warmer weather and going to the beach, but that has to come to an end sometime. So glad when we get a break!!


No comments: