I
Can't
Wait
What will make it great? Going with my sister. Seeing my friends, Al, Pamela, and Rachel. Love love love those girls. So good for my heart they are. Time away from work, time away from home, time away from the every day of life. Time for museums, shops, vendors, metro, being tourists, planning, laughter, tears...I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Its a long trip, but so worth it.
Can't
Wait
What will make it great? Going with my sister. Seeing my friends, Al, Pamela, and Rachel. Love love love those girls. So good for my heart they are. Time away from work, time away from home, time away from the every day of life. Time for museums, shops, vendors, metro, being tourists, planning, laughter, tears...I am going to enjoy every minute of it. Its a long trip, but so worth it.

3 comments:
Tears? I didn't know we were planning on crying. ;)
I am so EXCITED!!!
Have fun! Take pictures, eat delicious food, soak in the city, stock up on good stories. Can't wait to hear all about it
Tears because I always seem to cry when talking to Al...good ones tho.
Post a Comment