I'm running a half marathon. In 3 weeks. I think I'm ready, but I just want to finish. Not going for stellar times, just get it done.
I have/had a rat in my house. A very big rat. He has been terrorizing me for the past 5 days and finally I have his remains to prove it. Or a picture at least. I put up good old fashioned rat traps in my kitchen and around my house. Success!! I was out of town and my roommate's awesome boyfriend took care of the mess.
Went to Andrew Peterson concert 1 week ago, a night spent with truth in song. Kelly was my date and we sat front row. I bought an Andy Gullahorn CD and have enjoyed many hours listening to new music. Also purchased The Wingfeather Saga for me and a set for my brother and had Andrew Peterson sign them. I'm thinking of moving up to the Nashville and getting in on the babysitting for Andy Gullahorn and his wife, Jill Phillips. I know they are looking. Then they can so conveniently introduce me to a young, up and coming, soulful artist. Its all planned.
Back to work, which I looked forward to, but then had a few rough days. It was good to have time off, tho my paycheck showed. My older sister was in town for a week and I have been back and forth 2 times. I also went to the Jaguar game today with my sisters and dad. What a game!!! The ending was amazing, so glad I went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm thinking about moving to Nashville when I return from Uganda. So we can be roommates and go on double dates :)
Post a Comment