Work day 2 of 4 done and finished. 2 more days, halfway there!! And they weren't bad days, here's hoping that the days at work are better than the days at home. At least the problems at work have better solutions to the problems than the personal demons I battle at home.
As for the personal demons, I see that my life is full of them. They fester and thrive in darkness, eating me up from the inside out. I've been told the lies don't live as well in the light. Reluctantly, slowly, begrudgingly with help they are coming on. As scared out of my mind that I am in dealing with old and new hurts...it sure is a hell of a lot easier when you're not alone. But it sure is hard regardless and a long process.
And that is all there is to report on the Allison front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment