Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I love blogs. Lately I have been searching the blogging world and reading into the lives of people I have never met. I love especially to see blogs with lots of photos, young families, kids, pets, arts and crafts, recipes. I love seeing how people spent their Christmases and New Years, family vacations, family birthdays, or other special events in their lives. I love reading up on people in different parts of the country or the world, different walks of life. I have a few that I am a die hard reader of which I do not know at all:

Rockstar Diaries (who I met in DC...!!!!)

Molly Piper

Joy's Hope

Fly Through Our Window

Pleasant View Schoolhouse

Of course the posts are just glimpses, bits and pieces. What is seen seems to be perfect, all together, making up the entirety of day to day. What is not seen is the day to day of life, not always though. But, of course who wants to put the day to day hardships up for the world to see? Its how I do life on and off my blog. Keeping the mess to myself, appearing well kept and together, only letting few in on the torment and tumult that goes on in my heart. Keeping people as close as I can but still an arm's distance away.

1 comment:

Li said...

Following blogs can be addicting. ;) One of my favorites (and you may like it to if you like photography or food blogs) is smittenkitchen.com.