Early mornings!!! I have been waking up at 3:30 every morning to get ready for work. I drive 30 minutes to get there, so I have to be up a little earlier. And I like to drink my coffee while sitting on my couch. Its just my thing to enjoy a cup of coffee or two before the chaos of the day begins.
The nurses I have been working with are nice. One girl is only 1 year older than me and has been a nurse for 2 years. So, I don't feel quite the youngest youngest, but I definitely feel my age most of the time. The ladies will let me know they are old enough to be my mother, which is true.
Yesterday after work I passed out on the couch for an hour. Then I went upstairs and slept for another 2 hours. I got up for about 3 hours, then back to bed. Although I get off at 2, I am so tired that I sleep all of the time. I need to start going to the gym straight away. I go through phases of when I like to go and lately it was mornings. Now it has to be afternoon/evening time, which I don't like so much. But soon I am switching Y's, so I think that is some of my problem of not going as much, it is a little boring. I need new scenery.
I am moving in 3 weeks, probably the 30th. I have to be out of this house on the 31. I have not too much stuff, just clothes and things, no furniture to move. I'm glad I don't have furniture. I will have to buy a bed or mattress and a dresser. For now I will sleep on a blow up bed, because it is cheap. I have my first paycheck, but I'm still waiting for it to come through my account, which is frustrating since I have written a check this past Sunday for church. I pray it comes through today, because it was supposed to go yesterday.
To work.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I totally understand the tired thing. Not to scare you, but I felt my first job out of school (first in-the-field job) really aged me!! I just was sooo tired all the time!!! Check out craigslist for some furniture for cheap! :)
Why the heck are you waking up at 3:30? I'm totally a relax-and-enjoy-myself-before-work kind of person, even if it means getting up early... but 3:30 is pushing it even for me. I woke up 4:15 for clinicals. Anyway. Good luck with that.
I feel myself aging as we speak!!!
Post a Comment