
I'm very happy to discover that Vera Bradly has 4 new patterns for the fall that just came out. I like them all, which is usually not the case. My favorite: Cafe Latte (to the right on the Bowler bag, which I want). Maybe because it is the name of a good coffee drink, but also a cute pattern. I can't wait to buy a new purse, which has been needed, ok maybe not really, but wanted for awhile!
My sister got me my Chi (actually a Chi-tah)!!! I had one 4 years ago, it broke after the warranty. Melissa took her Chi back 2 times already. I was a bit unsure of taking mine back, knowing that if they asked me I would probably not give it back since it was way past warranty. Melissa is braver than me, she is the best!!! I'm so excited to get it next weekend when Natalie visits! I have missed my Chi so much!!! Besides my iPod, my Chi was one of the best expensive splurge investments ever!!Work is going well. I am doing a little more, maybe next week they will let me stick IV's into people. We stick the biggest IV's in, which is kind of scary. I would be scared too if I had one that big stuck in.
I have worked every day this week, 5:30-2. Which means I'm up at 3:30 every morning. That is going ok, its really not hard to get out of bed. I am not that tired when I get up, more when I get to work, then when I leave work. I come home and take a 1-2 hour nap every day. Get up for 2 hours, go back to bed. This is my boring life. When I drive past Starbucks at 4:45 am and see they are still closed, I know it is too early. Coffee is not even being sold yet!!
And this is the weekly update in my life!

4 comments:
Still not sure I can visit next weekend. I asked off the 18th-20th, but I'm not sure I'll get it. No guarantees. I hope so though. And I like that new Vera color too. Very cute! Maybe you can buy me graduation(high school)/birthday presents with your first paycheck? JUST KIDDING! :) You know I'm just messin with ya.
I love favorite things posts! Good picks, those are two of my favorite things too!
Ah, yes. Good picks, indeed. I do like that new print, too, and enjoyed seeing in person with you today.
And I agree that your hours are a bit insane... but illness doesn't sleep, so I'm glad you're there to help those patients, even if it does involve a mammouth IV.
Do you use 14's? Cause I wanted to throw up thinking of that going into my body.
Post a Comment