Saturday, January 17, 2009

I would post more, but there is not much to write about. Work has been increasingly stressful, we are short staffed and over booked in surgeries. I have been slammed day after day because I am fast and good. I guess its good that is recognized by management, but it is a little frustrating when you take the biggest load time after time. Or what seems to be the biggest.

Went to Lookout MTN last weekend for a surprise birthday party for a friend. It was great. The area is so beautiful, and I'm so jealous of my friend for living there. The party was good, she had no idea! A good weekend!! I went running on Saturday morning for an hour or so, and found so many different roads to run on and some huge houses. I would love to move there.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are a hard-worker, for sure. Makes sense the powers that be would capitalize on that...
sorry it is so overwhelming!
Whew.

Hope you're having fun with Melissa!

P.S. I was in Atlanta this weekend and saw snow!

Rachel said...

Aww, my diligent little nurse, Allison. You should go on a day-vacation or something fun on your day off.